Date Posted: 2/6/20
Closing Date: Until Filled
- Four-year degree preferred
- Previous experience in IT/Network Systems preferred
- Provide technical support to administrators, staff, and students by installing and maintaining all computer hardware, software, peripherals, and networking equipment.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the district’s network.
- Complete yearly technology inventory for all asset
- Work in harmony with district/school leadership
- Support teachers in classroom hardware/software applications
- Support and coordinate systems affecting media centers/specialists
- Manage Student Information System/Powerschool at the elementary school
- Update and manage all system websites
- Salary based on district pay scale
- 12 month contract
- Access to state health care, dental, vision, and other flexible benefits
Irwin County School District does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran or marital status, or other protected status covered by federal, state or local law.